Welcome to Surrealist Studio

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Out Of Office


Okay, so this will be the last post for a little while. As I had mentioned earlier this week, I have some out of town business that will keep me occupied & busy, you know like a month. Unlike last time, I won't wait 8 months to make another post, hey I'm curious about who will win the Black & Orange on Illustration Friday. I'm completely addicted now. I will not keep anyone on the edge of their seat about the Novel or any ongoing projects. I should be back on line around Thanksgiving or so. If it is sooner, I will let you know. So until next time, have a Happy Halloween. Kyle, Missy and Jake, keep up the great work and daddy will be back soon.

1 comment:

Joan said...

Just a note to say you will be sorely missed from your site while you're gone... all the best to you and your family until you return.