Welcome to Surrealist Studio

Saturday, April 07, 2007

Untitled Design


Well after about a week, I finally had the time to sit down and begin some new work. Now I’m still working with the Manipulator and the Paper Wasp Queen, but it’s still in the mail in route to me and I can’t just sit by waiting to get creative.
So here is some beginning work ups for post illustration. Not to sure where this is going just yet, it popped up and the pen did the rest. But I will keep up-dating as the work comes along. I don’t really have a title for this one yet, (which annoys the hell out of me seeing I usually have a title in my head even before I begin), so right now it remains as Untitled Work. May be the name will just pop up, I guess we’ll see.

2 comments:

Andrew Thornton said...

Congratulations on getting back to work! I particularly like this new piece that you're working on right now. A lot of the work I'm working on for my show deals with organs and the sort of calligraphy that results in their structure.

Anonymous said...

You have incredible line work. It is great to see how you are progressing and growing as an artist. Looking forward to more of your art!

*annax*