Welcome to Surrealist Studio

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The Smile_Midnight R.E.M


She doesn't mean to do the things she does. She runs on instinct, she was breed that way. The horror she shows, the pain she causes, the sleepless nights. The nightmares follow on to daymares, laughing in the background of my thoughts, talking against my will. You can suppress her with pills, drown her with over rated caffeine and smoother her in the smoke of my favorite cancer.
But she is always there in the darkest portals, hiding, waiting for my guard to drop, She hides in the web of distorted thoughts, lurking in the shadows of doubt, just barley enough to see what she bears is a painted face of hate which is revealed in her smile.

Title: The Smile "Midnight R.E.M"
Medium: Pen & Ink/ Water Color
Category: Surreal

2 comments:

Hellcat said...

What are you doing talking about me???

Joe said...

Wow good post and ILL. Have a good week!